Anderson Service Center has been in Evanston, WY for many years. Our father started the business after graduating from Evanston High School. It was Bill's Texaco at that time, located at the corner of 11th and Center. Then Bill's Texaco moved to 1943 Harrison Drive, and into a newly built station. After selling the Texaco retail outlet, Bill purchased the Amoco Station at 1901 Harrison Drive, from Ken Bloomfield, and the Amoco Station that used to be on the corner of 9th Street and Front Street, next to the U.P.R.R. underpass and both locations were affiliated with Amoco Service Center. The downtown location was sold and today is the City Parking Lot that is part of Depot Square. Amoco Service Center at 1901 Harrison Drive changed its name to Anderson Service Center when Amoco quit their distribution center out of Salt Lake City, UT.  Anderson Service Center is a Napa Auto Care Center and has been affiliated with the NAPA Brand since 2000. All in all Anderson Service Center has been servicing vehicles in the Evanston and surrounding areas for the better part of 65 years.